I was browsing the internet today when I saw that John Greed Jewellery were doing an amazing valentines challenge and I just had to enter! The challenge is for bloggers to create a mood board for valentines with Jewellery from John Greed up to the value of £250! There is also four runner up prizes of £25!
My boyfriend is not the biggest fan of valentines thinking its overly commercial so I thought I'd enter to try and win my own gift! It wasn't hard to find pieces I loved on the website and I fell in love with everything featured on my mood board!
1. Roccabella Silver and Purple Solar Quartz Pendant Necklace:
This Pendant necklace was literally the first thing that caught my eye, its so vibrant and pretty. I love statement necklaces to jazz up an outfit and to make you feel stylish! It is £45 and you can find it (HERE!)
2. Pilgrim Classic Rose Gold Plated Valentine Stud Earrings:
Everyone needs something pretty and heart shaped on valentines, and rose gold is huge at the moment so I thought these cute stud earrings from pilgrim were very appropriate! They are £6.99 and you can find them (HERE!)
3. Estella Bartlett Lucky Wishbone Necklace:
I have wanted a wishbone necklace for so long now I think they are delicate and cute, but I haven't been able to find a good quality, simple designed one anywhere... until I saw this for £15! You can find it (HERE!)
Virtue London Stacking Rings:
I think Stacking rings are bang on trend and really show personality! You can pick your own, and stack them in the way you like! They can be cute or edgy... Here are my picks:
4. Virtue London Silver Pimpernel Stacking Ring, £17 (HERE!)
5. Virtue London Silver Daisy Chain Stacking Ring, £17 (HERE!)
6. Virtue London 9ct Gold and Zirconia Tears Stacking Ring, £80 (HERE!)
7. Virtue London Silver and Enamel White Geranium Stacking Ring, £25 (HERE!)
8. Virtue London Silver Rope Stacking Ring, £17 (HERE!)
9. Pilgrim Zoe Gold Plated Cubic Zirconia Spike Drop Earrings:
Last but not least are the Pilgrim earrings I love statement earrings especially if your wearing a nice dress and a heavy necklace would be too much, I think these would be perfect for a date on valentines day showing that you have a bit of an edge and style! They are £24.99 and you can find them (HERE!)
I loved this challenge, and it was great find browsing the John Greed website!
I hope you like my picks!