today's post is how to make a cute personalized T-shirt. It is something a little different that adds an extra personal touch to a gift this valentines!
What you will need:
1. A plain T-shirt (I used my sweatshirt that I got in the H&M sale)
2. Your own design
3. T-shirt Transfer Paper (I got mine from Amazon)
Follow these easy steps to create your own T-shirt:
1. Create a Design for your T-shirt
2. Then put it into Word or another programme which will enable you to print your design on A4
3. Select print properties and ensure your printing in best quality, and mirror image (you need the design to print back to front so that it is the right way around on the T-shirt)
4. Print your design
5. Cut out your design
6. Iron your t-shirt to get rid of creases and warm the fabric
7. Place your design onto the t-shirt where you would like it to sit
8. Iron on, use a warm iron, and press down firmly (If your young get an adult to do this for you)
9. Leave to cool and then peel off!
Other Posts From My Valentines Series:
What do you think of my DIY T-shirt?