I hadn't done a tag for a while and after I saw this one on the lovely Christine's blog (Little Red Bow) I thought I'd give it a go!
1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do.
Body Moisturiser or lotion I find it too much of a hassle a lot of the time i'm in a rush and this just takes too long. Standing around waiting for it to dry so it doesn't end up all over my clothes just isn't worth it to me!
2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
I mostly use my fingers when applying foundation but if I do use a brush I will wash that afterwards, if I don't have the time then that evening. Other brushes get a deep clean every week or second week.
3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
This probably could of been another answer for number 1! I used to love doing my nails but these days I rarely do them unless I'm going out. I tend to opt for just neat filing! However if I do my nails I'm a definite picker as soon as the polish starts to chip that's it (I know this is terrible for your nails its just a bad habit!)
4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it? (i.e purchasing a new topcoat, or a new foundation etc.)
It really depends on the product if it was a foundation or concealer something I use most days I would definitely repurchase straight away. If it was a blush, I have more I could use in the mean time and then repurchase when I can. Then something like a nail polish I could go without completely!
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
100% not using a heat defense on my hair, my hair is a complete mess if I do nothing too it which means I use heat on it all the time and if I'm honest rarely use any heat defense products! Soorrryyy!
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
hmmm this is a hard one! I can't really think of anything I'm more of a go do it now get it out of the way type of person!
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
No, I couldn't do that I stress a lot! If I left getting ready to the last minute I'd be a panicking mess!
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
I'm not on one at the moment but it would depend on what the spending ban was for... like what I was saving for!
9. How organised is your makeup and nail polish collection?
Very organized! I have a set of Ikea draws for my makeup and nail polishes! and then on my bedside table I have acrylic muji draws which holds my everyday makeup!
10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
Last summer I had to take a needed break for personal reasons, for a couple of months. But I think every now and again a break is a good opportunity to recollect your thoughts and gain some inspiration, perhaps for not as long as I took last summer.
I tag: Everyone!