A couple of weeks ago I received this beautiful new product from Lancome... the Hypnose Star Eyes in the shade Saphir Noir. Its a beautiful deep navy, almost charcoal like colour. The consistency is really strange at first, its like half way between a pigment and a cream eye shadow. It is both a lovely eyeliner or smudged out for a smokey eye.
I thought I would show you a smokey eye look perfect for the coming party season:
1. I cleansed my face, and completed my usual skincare regime
2. I pressed the product through my crease and outer corner smoked it out, and then press some more down on the outer corner for a more dramatic effect.
3. Using the small brush that comes with the product I brought some of the shadow down under my eye
4. I used Miss Sporty Studio Lash Eye Liner in Extra Black to create a thin line just to add definition.
5. I next used my YSL Touche Eclat in 2.5 (My new favourite under eye concealer/highlight) in the inner corner and just under the eye to get rid of any fall out and to brighten up the eye area.
6. Lastly I added a quick sweep of my YSL Babydoll Mascara in the shade 4 Violet Indiscret (Such amazing packaging) just to the top lashes to add a bit of drama and open up the eye.
...and here is the finished look, I love it I think its pretty but not to overpowering. A perfect eye shadow look for the party season especially with the shimmer in the shadow which gives it the wow factor.
What do you think?
*Disclaimer in Side Bar