I hope you are all having a lovely Valentines Day! I've created a simple valentines makeup look that is glowy yet natural, I hope you like it:
- Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in 010 Light Porcelain
- MAC Prolongwear Concealer in NC15
- YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch in 2.5
- MAC Mineralise Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle
- Benefit Lolli Tint
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- MAC Eyeshadow in Jest
-Miss Sporty Studio Lash Liner Eyeliner in Extra Black
-Benefit They're Real Mascara
-Benefit Gimme Brow in Deep/Medium
How I Created The Look:
- First I applied the Rimmel foundation with my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush by buffing it into the skin
- I applied Prolongwear conceler to hide any blemishes by picking up a small amount on the same brush dabbing it on for coverage. I then used the Touche Eclat under my eyes using the brush provided to dab it in the inner corner and using my ring finger to spread it out and hide any dark circles.
- Next the fun part...I took a small amount of my Hoola bronzer (from a Benefit set) and used it to contour before using MAC Soft and Gentle. sweeping it over my cheek bones and along the brow bone to add a highlight and glow.
- I then used the Lolli Tint to create a subtle flush on the cheeks, I created a small cross on the cheeks with the tint and then quickly with a Duo Fibre brush stippled it out, spreading it across the apples of my cheeks. I also applied the Lolli Tint to my lips as a stain.
- Lastly for my eyes I applied MAC Jest to my eyelids which I blended up to the crease. I then used the black liquid eyeliner to create fuller looking lashes by drawing a thin line on the upper lash line. I used They're Real mascara to get really full natural looking lashes and to finish it off used Benefits new Gimme Brow Product for my eyebrows by running it through my brows it adds colour, makes the brows look fuller and helps to tame them!
What Are You Doing This Valentines Day?